Friday, July 18, 2008

Day # 18 - Easy Seven

Ran out to John B Kelley and back via the river path. It was hot today, and is staying hot all weekend (we may not go below 70, even at night). I have a very long run to do this weekend so I just did the first half of this run nice and slow (I have my watch again! around 7:50 pace). Hit the turn around and ran the return about a minute faster than the out, but still at a nice, easy pace. 7mi and change in 55:xx.

This was a good run. I'd been feeling a little battered by this week's workouts, so it was good to just go out and do an easy run and have it be really easy, even with the heat. I ran without my iPod, which I should do more often. Being out in the quiet as the sun set into the Schyullkill made for a very peaceful evening.

No comments: