Friday, July 11, 2008

Day #11 - Bounce

Unlike the training plans I've used before, this one assumes that you've been doing around 40mpw. So there are a few weeks around 50, and then it ramps up fairly quickly. It's good that, despite easy days going from 3-4mi to 6-7mi, I am feeling a little antsy for more, not battered. With one exception (week 12), this is the last week that has both an off day and a long run of <= 2hrs. Live it up now I guess!

Ran out W River Dr at sunset. The weather was cool and breezy (if a little sticky... but hey, it's Philly in summer... whatta you expect?!) and the sky all pink and pretty. I had some pep in my legs today: to the AM in under 12, W River Dr in 19 something, and mile 3 at Sweetbriar right at 21. Went a little under a mile more to Black, then up to the Concourse and back down the hill I was running on yesterday. Back via the Parkway and 22nd. 52min total, I'm calling it 7.

No comments: