Monday, August 04, 2008

Day #Whatever

OK, I am discontinuing the counting of days. It was cute when days since I started this training cycle coincided with the day of the month, but I'm not going to do the higher math anymore.

My legs are all kinds of swollen. Don't get me wrong, getting up above 50 miles per week (last week was 60!) with some regularity is making them all nasty and veiny and sinewy (and lovely). But I noticed that my feet and ankles are a bit puffy. And my thigh was jutting out all weird today. I think they (my legs) may still be a little shocked from yesterday. I asked them to do a not-entirely-slow 3mi treadmill run and they weren't unhappy. Unfortunately, my iPod pooped out and sketchy guy (he's back!) got on the machine next to me and started weirding me out so I went home.

I have a wonderful, but potentially stupid-hard day planned for tomorrow: morning spin with S (who races Cat 2? I am prepared to get my butt kicked) then 9 miles to run in the evening.

No comments: