Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday 8


My legs were very sore today (must not neglect lifting!) I got stuck on campus until late, and was not looking forward to running: it was either going to be a cold one outside, or a boring one indoors. Finally got to Pottruck around 7.30, and realized I didn't have a lock so I had to bike home and run outside. The upside was, I got to dress properly: winter hat, tights, ziptop.

Things started out slow and stiff, but up around the AM I started to loosen up. The hill up Montgomery really loosened me up and I felt great coming down the Concourse and down to Sweetbriar. Barely noticed the heavy rain falling on the last four miles. Ended at TJ's. Verdict: a nice recovery run.

Totals: 8.2 in 1h0m20s = 7:21 pace (which agrees exactly with the one measured mile on W River Dr I noticed the splits for.)

No comments: