Sunday, March 30, 2008

Loop

The ICFP deadline is getting close, but I managed to get away from the paper long enough to run.

I did the East Falls Loop today, ending at TJ's. The all-important numbers: 10.75mi in 1h22m = 7:38 pace. I didn't push it at all today, and just tried to enjoy a long run. It was a nice way to cap off a 54 mile week.

Saw a few friends: Darren and Jen rode by on their new bikes (and gave me a high-five as they zoomed by) around Walnut St, and I stopped briefly just before Sweetbriar to chat to Katie, who was running Strawberry Mansion CCW (I almost always go CW).

Kelly Drive was closed due to a crew race early, so there was the most amazing quiet on the return leg. You forgot how noisy the city is sometimes. I was glad my iPod ran out of juice so I got to (not) hear everything.

No comments: