Sunday, August 20, 2006

Columbia/Strawberry Mansion-ish

Saturday night: Ran 8 measured miles on W River Drive. I kept splits on my watch and they were all around 7:10-7:20, which was about right.

Sunday: did NOTHING. Am exhausted from our party last night and not in shape to run 16. Tomorrow morning I'm hoping to wake up wicked early and run down to Manayunk.

Someone, possibly me, ran off with my iPod during the party last night. I don't remember grabbing it when I came up to bed, but it's possible I did. Hoping it turns up, though not holding out much hope. I've gotten very used to running with it and it's going to be really difficult to train without it. Grr.

Update: My iPod was at the bottom of the washing machine. I now have a squeaky clean shuffle (good thing it is solid state!!)

No comments: