Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yo swarthy stocky Slavic dude...

... please stop following me around the gym? Maybe I'm just paranoid, but when I was doing the stair thing earlier this winter, you'd always get on the machine next to me, whenever I shower at the gym, you always seem to appear, and now you've decided to be a runner (uh, you're not--runners can usually go for more than 30 seconds at a time and never hold on to the bar, k?) Alright, I don't know if I actually have a stalker, and I really have 0% homophobia ("some of my best friends are gay!") but this dude--mostly just the intense staring--creeps me out. I got on the treadmill today and after he materialized on the machine next to me I could I could see him looking over ever few seconds in my peripheral. Treadmill etiquette dude!!! I guess this is what it is like to be a girl at the gym and is why I keep my eyes to myself as much as possible (to the point of not noticing when I'm on a bike next to a friend.) Ok. Rant over.

Ran 2mi on the treadmill before I got fed up with the above situation. Headed outside for a Spring Garden loop. Call it a conservative 5.5mi in 41 flat. Finished with full upper-body circuits.

ps. I swear, sometimes Wilco resonates with the harmonics of my soul. I love that band.

pps. Let's Barack the vote ya'll.

No comments: