Saturday, April 05, 2008

Pottruck

I lifted a little after the Montgomery Loop on Thursday, and I was surprisingly sore on Friday. I hate lifting, and always neglect it. I try to remind myself how much muscle I lost during my first training cycle for PDR. Lifting is important.

Anyways, Friday I just did 30min on the 'mill. I started at 7:30 pace and went down to 7:10 during my warmup, then started to hit the pace button every 90 seconds, finishing at 6:20 pace. In total, I ran something just over 4.25. Finished with a 3min cooldown @ 8:00 pace, chatting with the guy who'd hopped on the 'mill next to me: former Greenhills classmate and current Lauder student O'Day.

I'm planning to get some miles (10) in this afternoon, and then have orchestra tickets for Brahms (meh) and Wagner (woot!)

No comments: