Thursday, April 03, 2008

Publish or...

The last few days were a slog: we had to push pretty hard to get the ICFP paper submitted, but it went, and (although it could have used another editing pass, I'm sure) we think lenses modulo are pretty damn cool idea.
  • Tuesday: DNR (and didn't really sleep either.)
  • Wednesday: Submitted the paper at 4pm, was on the bike by 5pm. It was one of those weird days where my head was exhausted, but my legs were antsy. I did an 1hr loop through W Fairmount Park and the edge of the burbs. Wanted to find some hills, but mostly just felt like spinning my legs. Finally found the big hill off the back of Chamoniux. After doing those hills, the ride back to campus--via W River Dr, Sweetbriar, 34th--was nice and quick: speedometer was above 25mph for most of it (wind-aided, I'm sure, but still fun to go fast for a few.)
I'll run today.

No comments: