Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hills



Thursday, according to Nate's Wingin' It BSR Training Plan®, is speedwork... and hills were on my mind today. 2mi warmup up the hill on 34th and past the Zoo to Sweetbriar. Then 7 repeats of the hill from the overpass to the stop sign where Lansdown meets 41st by the Civil War Memorial. Each repeat went like this: sprint up from the bridge to the stop sign, then turn around and jog easy back down to Sweetbriar, then turn around and pick it up to a sprint by the overpass. I was only gonna do 6, but I got confused at 4 (thought maybe I'd only done 3; counted splits on my watch back at the gym.) Then down Black, and back by W River Drive / Shuylkill River Trail / Chestnut.

10.55mi in 79 minutes total time.

Broke in the new 2130s today. AMAZING. I love new shoes.

No comments: