Sunday, July 23, 2006

XI

Yesterday I complained about this training program being too easy. Excessive alcohol consumption is one way to give oneself a handicap. I think I drank more last night at Scott's party than I have on any single day in the last 12 months. We had a great time--Mets game, dinner at a fantastic Italian place (complete with pre-dining bocce), and closed out the night with drinks at Turtle Bay. Scott, Peter, and I caught the 3.47 train to Garden City and didn't get to sleep until past 4.30. I am dragging... but I still made it out for the long run. It was a beautiful evening in Philadelphia--cool temps, nice breeze, and a clear skies. I ran the Falls Bridge loop, slowly (about 85 minutes?), and walked back from Vine St. I think that's still ~11mi. 

Going to steal my bike now. I locked it up at St. John's for JacksYacs mass, and my key twisted off in the lock. 

No comments: