Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday

Pottruck is closed all week, which puts an odd hole in my usual routine (even when I run outside, I like to do it from campus; also gives the chance to do some weights after).

Came home after another marathon day of BCP meetings (we may have finally gotten to the bottom of the blame game: it seems to be a type algebra with two kinds of arrows!) and ran an AM Loop via Rittenhouse. 32 minutes which I'm estimating was 4.25 miles (may be closer to 5, but I'm too tired to GMap it, and they're junk miles, so really who cares what the pace was.)

These long days are wearing me down and when I got back from running, I really felt like doing something non-academic. I did my latest obsessions for dinner--tofu / bok choy / scallion / red pepper pepper spring rolls with Braggs liquid aminos, natch, and spinach salad--then made hummus and baked bread for the week, then made a double batch of Cara2's almond / cranberry biscotti. Yum.

No comments: