Saturday, May 06, 2006

34:47

Whew! My goal was to run 5 @ 7:00 splits; I just made it. I ran the West River Loop. It's cold today, with a steady light drizzle. Not one of those magnificent days that seems made for running, but not bad either. Sometimes I get a little push from doing workouts on crappy days when everyone else is inside hiding from the weather. 

Good luck to C, Danelle, Peter, Kate, and Pavol tomorrow!!! Wish I was running it with you all. Actually, I will be, sort of: tomorrow's workout plan is 10 miles. Kate: no Giro d'Italia, but I'm planning a go at Alpe d'Huez (as soon as I find out from my step-dad if the N91 between here and there is cyclable) before C's visit, and watching the last stage of the Dauphiné Libéré in Grenoble on June 11!

1 comment:

kate said...

i will be very jealous if you actually get tv coverage of the giro, i'm resigned to reading live coverage online, which is surely better than nothing. i can't wait to hear about the alpe d'huez (you'd better take pics). and that is awesome about the dauphine - although it is a tease that your link is to their french website!! at least i can understand the pics :)