Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Woot.


Still have a little extra pep in my step after the PODS news. It's the premier database theory conference (17.x% acceptance rate this year) so good for the CV, especially as I try to market myself as a PL/DB person on the job market next winter. And if I can swing it to do this CO/BC/AK vacation, with two races...

Gym numbers: 6mi run on the 'mill in 43:5x, 10.9xmi bike (virtual African mountain) in 20min on the spinner.

Photo is from my bike ride down to see Dillon and Uncle Jamie in January. After suffering up the climb from Palo Alto to the crest of the Santa Cruz hills, I did some ridge running for ~10 miles, and then down, down, down through redwood forests to the ocean. This sign was on the descent. If only running 26 miles was so easy :)

No comments: