Monday, February 25, 2008

Zzzzz Day


Last fall I used to complain about how I'd run 25+ miles in a weekend and my metabolism wouldn't really notice. Well, a couple of months of relative sloth have fixed that problem. Last weekend's runs didn't kick my butt (actually, I am less sore than I thought I'd be--though I couldn't jump today) but oh, is the engine burning! I'll spare you, gentle reader, the details. Just trust me, it's going! I was eating all day. Hooray for getting ye olde GI thingee going again.

I don't want to jinx it, but I get some news tomorrow that may influence immediate training plans. Very excited.

Oh, and DNR today, so I start the week with a big fat goose egg. Played final league game with Joy of Sets but was slow and lazy = not a workout. Unless beer counts as a workout (the picture shows my last bourbon workout, few weekends ago at Ellis's XXXth birthday.) Was going to run at Pottruck, but didn't get back to Philly until 10.30, and that seemed silly. Perhaps a double tomorrow.

No comments: