Monday, April 10, 2006

quick one

after 11.5hrs at INRIA, did 4 miles along the river: 1 mile warmup, 1 mile pushing hard, 1.5 miles short sprint intervals, jogged back from the river to the house.

Update: I finally got caught up with my YTD tracking. I'm through Pittsburgh. As the satellite image shows, when I reach Ohio, the scenery will aparently turn from brown to green. Well I've been there, and let me tell you, this is flat out wrong; Ohio is the armpit of America. The only reason to go to Ohio is to pass through to Michigan. Or Indiana.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I have totally heard that Ohio is almost as bad as Jersey. (Nothing personal, Mer) The only thing is, I heard OH has a lot of trees, no? I'll probably never vacation there, though...

I'm eating chocolate cake right now. Someone help me.