Tuesday, April 11, 2006

VB

i played 3-on-3 with the boys from ESMT again tonight. i felt much better than last time. maybe regaining some speed, more more importantly just playing with a bit of focus/smarter. legs are already feeling it again, but that's good--means they'll get stronger!

i feel the need to add an underwear report to dispell certain myths that are going around about a certain favorite pair of (if you believe the myth, probably also toxically bacterial) underarmour microfiber boxer briefs. aujourd'hui: les grenouilles verts, et sans chaffage!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Is it too much to reveal that I recently purchased my first pair of UA unmentionables? I love them. They stay in place beautifully. I pray the myth isn't true!! =P They ARE expensive, but highly worth the dough.
So what's this about green frogs?

Peter said...

today: the frogs greens, and without chaffage

thats the translation that I got, leaving me totally confused.

cb said...

ha. this is what i can make of it. he was jumping all over the place like a green frog (playing volleyball) and still didn't have chafing problems. we should all buy UA!!

Becky said...

haha, thanks!