Sunday, November 04, 2007

Back in tha Illadelph

Friday: something more than 3mi before dark. pushed the pace a bit.

Saturday: spent the morning closing up Haverhill and the evening driving Lola down. DNR.

Sunday: East Falls Loop, a bit faster than usual: 41m to the bridge, then did a tad faster than 7:15 pace back to the Art Museum where the clock was at 1h12m. Took it easy from the Parkway back to 22nd & South for 1h23m total. I'm not sure if I should have run longer. Having just done 17 on Wednesday, I didn't want to get an overuse injury, and after not running much the last few days, pushing the pace was what I felt like doing. Hmm. Just not going to question it. It was a fun run.

Got out too late to run with Blitzer and Pavol, but saw Pavol running CCW (I usually do the Loop CW--like to get through the W River Dr part first) on the little hill going up to the bridge.

No comments: