Monday, September 03, 2007

Another big catch up

Let's see... I can't actually remember all the way back to this last post. I think I did 7mi on one day, and one day of speedwork (something like 2mi warmup, 6x800s @ 3.15ish, 1mi cooldown). I ran every other day that week, but none were remarkable. Weekend was Colin's wedding and DNR either day, although was in Boston near first love (the Charles) and would have been great to say hello to her (her? are rivers feminine?)

Last week was a blur. 5mi on Monday, 5 more on Tuesday, I think I did 8 on Wednesday, 4 on Thursday, and only had time to sneak in 2 on Friday before rushing off to JFK. Friday in ChicagoLand did the SurfHaus <-> Bean Loop, Saturday did 5-6ish down to Oak St Beach, and today did a 2h20m long run. Not exactly sure of the distance--I bonked in the Loop on the way home so didn't finish what I'd planned. But I think 17 or so?

And now, enjoying a breezy Sunday evening in the SurfHaus with SymphonyCast, chicken/portobello/marsala thingee, Tita's fabulous squash salad, good tea, and some rest. What's missing is C: she is covering nights this month ...and also Sundays, and so is at the hospital all night.

No comments: