Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Catching up

This post is for my single loyal reader, Xavi (freak! how can this possibly be interesting?)

I've been running a lot but never blogging. I can't remember all the way back to the beginning of June.

Two weeks ago, I played volleyball 3 days and ran to Leif on 2.

In Haverhill last week, I did 2X 5mi runs, 2X 3mi runs, one trip to the gym in Woodsville for 30min elliptical + Nautilis and on 4 days, ye olde jump circuits (jump rope, block jumps, attack jumps, calf raises). I was stressed out and it was a good way to work through things.

Played 2hrs grass volleyball on Friday with Matt, Klara, and Chris.

My legs were exhausted and I took 3 days off (damn trail was closed in Philly on Monday, then flying to Marktoberdorf).

Today I did a long run on fresh legs: 8K today in Marktoberdorf through beautiful Bavarian farmland. There was a beautiful stand of pines that reminded me of a Caspar David Friedrich painting.

No comments: