Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Cambridge - ~7mi

Wherein we change to Imperial units.

Absolutely knackered. Realized I only have a few days here (have to get to Oxford on Sunday night) so I'll only get to do my favorite Cam runs once each. Decided to knock out the beast first, while my legs are still fresh. Ran all the way out to the Baitsbite lock, about 7 miles... unlike Germany, which had all those helpful Km signs, distances on the Cam are hard to judge, but going by boat club pages + guestimates, I think that's about right.

Didn't get to run at all in Prague, unfortunately. There were some nice paths by the river. But didn't want to leave my PowerBook at the hostel so I had to carry it around with me everywhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've made it to Cambridge, Nate. How about a post about Prague? I know you didn't run there...

:)

-Dad